The CIHR research chair Policies, Knowledge and Health/Politiques, connaissances et santé is offering a master’s award for one year, funded by the University of Montreal Nursing Faculty, to support a research project related to innovative primary health care models and/or the development of health policies that are relevant to the mandate of the Chair.
– Amount of the award: 15 000$
– Application deadline: September 30th, 2016
– Announcement of results: October 7th, 2016
– Starting date of the award: November 1st, 2016
- To be registered as a full-time student in the Faculty of Nursing’s master’s program at the University of Montreal;
- To be supervised or co-supervised by the Chair holder, Professor Damien Contandriopoulos;
- To participate in the scientific activities of the Research Chair –Policies, Knowledge, and Health.
(Applications can be submitted in English or in French)
- One motivation letter (max. 500 words) stating your academic career, your career prospects, and how your research interests are related to the themes presented in this call for applications;
- A summary of your research project (max. 500 words, excluding references);
- A curriculum vitae including: education and completed degrees, scholarships, awards and prizes received, publications, presentations and research experience, if any;
- Official transcripts of all ongoing and completed undergraduate and graduate studies;
- One reference letter (from your Master’s Supervisor, if any);
- A copy of your proof of registration in the master’s program of the Nursing Faculty at University of Montreal.
- Academic excellence
– scholarships and awards;
– presentations and publications;
– research experience and training course.
- Quality of the project
– clarity of objectives;
– relevance of the methodology;
– originality of the project and correspondence with the projects of the chair.
- Personal and professional qualities
An electronic version of the documents in PDF format must be sent to Ms. Mélanie Perroux .
Incomplete applications will not be considered.